LAST ONE IN STOCK
The eagerly awaited Audiolab M-DAC digital to analogue convertor has already earned itself a 5 Star What HiFi Award. A high performance DAC offering USB, 2 x Optical inputs and 2 x Coaxial Inputs the M-DAC can run in DAC Mode or Digital Pre Amplfier Mode, ideal for connecting to a power amplifier or straight to a set of active loudspeakers. The M-DAC features RCA along with a set of fully balanced XLR outputs.
Designed by John Westlake, the Audiolab M-DAC has been designed to improve the sound of your digital sources and play high resolution 24-bit/192kHz files via the coaxial input (optical and USB will carry 24-bit/96kHz). The M-DAC has a 2.7" high contrast OLED screen, offering easy Mode and input selection.
The M-DAC will vastly improve the performance of any PCM digital source, such as a CD transport, your PC or DAB Radio.
* Output Level @ 1KHz, RCA 2.25Vrms ±0.1, XLR 4.5Vrms ±0.1
* Frequency Response, Ref. 1kHz, 20Hz to 20KHz ±0.2dB
* THD 1KHz, 0dB, 20Hz to 20kHz BW RCA & XLR <0.0015%
* Crosstalk 1kHz, RCA >120dB, XLR >130dB
* Dynamic Range Awtd, RCA =>114.5dB, XLR =>121.5dB
* 32Bit 84.672MHz 512 Element MultiBit Array DAC
* Asynchronous USB supporting 24 Bits / 96kHz with Remote Control of PC / MAC Media Player via HID support
* x2 192KHz 24Bits Coax SPDIF Digital Inputs
* x2 96KHz Optical Digital Inputs
* High Current, High Linearity RCA Single Ended & XLR True Balanced with fully discrete JFET CROSS* Class A Output stage’s
* High Current, High Linearity CROSS* JFET Class A Headphone Amplifier
* Triple cascaded Jitter attenuation stages, with triple cascaded Asynchronies Clock domain isolation – all but eliminating the First order effects of Jitter from the external input sources on the Digital to Audio Conversion process
* Selectable DAC Mode or Digital Pre-Amplifier Mode, allowing direct connection to Power Amplifiers and Active speakers in Digital only systems
* 2.7” High contrast OLED display
* “Bit Perfect” Digital Data source analyzer
* Intelligent real-time Bit Depth analysis engine – Displays the “True” Bit depth of the Digital input source
* Digital Data Decorrelation Engine – Decorrelates the fixed “LSB’s” data pattern within the Audio data stream when less then 24Bits. Data decorrelation at the DAC substrate level reduces both Digital and Analogue Second order effects within the DAC at the silicon Die level